Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Living Life in HD

Haha okay sorry for the lame title. But it's true! lol! 
So I wanted a monitor for a very long time already because I'm so tired of squinting my eyes whenever I'm multitasking or when doing assignments. 
I'm using a laptop with a 14 or 15 inch screen. Too small. And the other monitor is downstairs so..
Decided to get one! Thanks daddy for helping me find this and bought this for me. It's one of Dell's latest S Series monitors. 
It's 1920x1080 screen resolution. I died at the HD-ness. Also, best get a HDMI port for this. it supports HDMI. so I took the one where we usually used to watch tv from laptops. lol
---

It came today and I was so excited opening it. Looks way better than on the website. 
http://www.dell.com/ed/business/p/dell-s2240l/pd  Not very big but big enough for me! 

okay I think I'm too excited, been watching my shows all afternoon on this wide big glass screen. Best part is this monitor doesn't have the lame black edge on the side. It's basically edgeless. The thin black edge on the side is actually not the physical part of screen already. It's glass. Nevermind, impossible to explain. haha



Third show of the day, watched HIMYM and  2 Broke Girls. Gossip Girl now. watch it for the sake of watching it actually. It's the last season already anyway.

2 comments:

Ping said...

So ngam I just get the 23" one also haha, super nice color. :D

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

haha really? wow 23 is big haha. I already feel like so overwhelmingly big already! yes love it!