Thursday, November 15, 2012

Quick update

I haven't filtered out my photos yet so I can't make this blog post with pics. Also because I'm so busy right now I just want to write something quick here to express my excitement! haha

Just few days ago, I revived my PSP, recharged it and saved it from dust in corner. lol lol.
And I found that there's Radiant Mythology 3! My favourite game was the first one.
Too bad there's no USA version for this so I just applied the patch for english version that people on internet translate online and it works. woooo :D

and also, trying to replay my Patapon 3. haha pata pata pata pon. Can't believe my PSP survived this long.



--
Alrighty, here's a video. Angel fittings for Victoria's Secret Fashion Show this year! can't wait because Frida, Cara and a few of my fave models were thereeee.

No comments: