Monday, December 17, 2012

GetGlue stickers!

I'm not sure if you guys know about this website http://getglue.com 
They used to mail stickers internationally when you check in into movies or series. Series stickers are usually when it is showing. 
Example, you check in into 90210 on Tuesday mornings/ Monday night USA time, then you unlock a sticker.
So I collected a lot a lot of stickers but it never came :/ 
Then, they stopped sending internationally so I tried sending it to UiTee's place and he got it! and thanks to HuiYing who brought it back for me. super happy!
My favourite ones are of course, Sophie Sumner the ANTM one, 90210, Vampire Diaries, Perks of Being a Wallflower. awesomeee :D
Although I did miss out on a lot of stickers because they don't resend nor we can choose what stickers they send, it is still good enough I got these. hehehe




No comments: