Sunday, January 20, 2013

Random Photos

Totally in the mood of posting random photos I have taken at the end of last year. 

 1. Read this book. If you don't have the habit of reading books, STILL read this book. haha

 2. My favourite ice cream in Mocha flavour. Not to say favourite favourite but probably the best available at this price. Usually RM13.50-RM16.

 3. okay that's me. lol. 

 4. My two new phone casings I bought. really cheap and worth it! I can't believe it is sold so expensive at stores. I got them online for like less than half the price. 
Online shopping is still the best.



I happen to recall a friend having poker apparel like poker chips and you
would wonder where they got it. Online shopping of course! haha
Aside from the usual poker chips, there is also a World Series of Poker
Poker Chips designed for WSOP players. For all the poker enthusiast out
there you can check some poker apparels, maybe you'll find something that
would interest you! haha




 5. Arm Candy! two new spiky bracelets my sister bought. I wished she told me earlier, I would have asked her to buy more.

6. Lastly, Starbucks Java Chips, my favourite drink from SB. edited in HDR. hee


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey. website to buy your phone cases? xoxo

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

I got them from taobao