Monday, January 28, 2013

Tamron AF 17-50mm F/2.8 SP XR Di II VC

I have been thinking about getting a general purpose lens upgrade from the kit lens for a very long time. I was eyeing the Canon 17-55mm f2.8 for the longest time ever but it's so expensive. 
Not long ago, I decided to get it until last week, the camera store person persuaded me against it. Because of its price and inability to be fixed on a full frame camera. 
I changed my mind too, because full frame might be possible in near future with the drop in its price. eg: the release of 6D. 5DMiii is a too far away dream. haha

So then, in the end, I got this cheaper alternative. the Tamron at half the price of the Canon one. lol. I felt pain looking at my bank account balance. haha. nevermindddd. at least it feels right, buying it with my own work money :D
Also, got a Sigma multicoated UV filter. 

I'm updating this post so quickly because I don't want to forget the Tamron's purchase date. haha 28 January 2013 alright. hee :)
Happy with the results so far. Was using it at Queensbay just now. 

----
Also, booked sister's and my flight ticket already. KL trip soon :D

---
OHYA. my canon 450d is still not sold yet. and my final selling price is RM750. let me know! I want to reimburse my bank account T_____T




No comments: