Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Book Voucher Promotion at Bookstores


I received an email showing information on the book vouchers and I thought I would like to share it here on my blog too. I heard my sister said the queue was very very long at Inti today so she did not go get it yet. :(
Anyway, I also heard some of my friends saying that Popular is restricting us from buying stationery? idkk please nooo.


 BB1M Bookstores Promotions 

Bookstore
Voucher Amount Spent
Promotion
Purchase Limit for Books and Other Items/ Remarks
Borders Malaysia
RM150
20% Borders Discount Voucher, BCard + Voucher Booklet, Starbucks Voucher, Borders Membership Card
Must purchase at least one book
RM250
20% Borders Discount Voucher, RadioShack Batteries, Chatime Voucher, Starbucks Voucher, Krispy Kreme Voucher, BCard + Voucher Booklet, Borders Membership Card
Popular Bookstores
RM150
RM10 Popular Voucher, Popular Card
80% on Books and 20% on Stationery
RM250
RM50 Popular Voucher, Popular Card
Kinokuniya
RM200
RM20 Rebate Voucher
80% on Books and 20% on Stationery
RM250
RM20 Rebate Voucher, Kinokuniya Limited Edition Journal
MPH Bookstores
RM150
RM5 Book Voucher
None
RM250
RM10 Book Voucher
Kad Diskaun Siswa 1Malaysia gets additional 10% discount
BookXcess + Big Bad Wolf
One Voucher = One participation
Stand a chance to win Perodua Viva, Macbook or iPhone 5 in a contest
None

source: savemoney.my

No comments: