Saturday, March 02, 2013

FW 2013.14

Just wanted to share some photos with you guys! 
Some of my favourites from the RTW Fall 2013 Fashion Week in all four fashion capitals. 
Even if I probably can never afford all these clothes, I really liked watching the runway shows, looking at the pics, looking at the models hair and makeup, watching their backstage and exits videos.
Half of the pics of the models I'm posting here are younger than me. Can't imagine their life. loll

By the way, if you liked America's Next Top Model, you should go watch The Face hosted by Nigel Barker. So much nicer! 



Liu Wen at Isabel Marant


Kasia Struss at Isabel Marant FW 2013


Lindsey Wixson at Lanvin FW 2013.2014

Cara Delevingne at Lanvin FW 2013.2014

Vanessa Bruno FW 13.14 Paris. Cara Delevingne <3

Frida Gustavsson at H&M F/W 13.14 Paris. 
Frida rocking it as usual. hehe <3 Her height is like a super advantage. love herr.

Dolce & Gabbana F/W 13.14 Milan. Ginta Lapina. A doll. A princess.

Jason Wu FW 2013 collection. really love this bag. 

Daria Strokous at Jason Wu.

Liu Wen is one of my favourite chinese models. lol. Because she's just gorgeous.


Karlie Kloss

Ginta Lapina. at Carolina Herrera FW 2013.

Coco Rocha backstage at Zac Posen


Daria Strokous at Balmain Fall/Winter 2013 Paris.
 I want to rock this kind of hair! haha

MingXi at Christian Dior Fall/Winter 2013.14 Beauty! she's super cutee.

Cara at Rag & Bone backstage. 
Rag & Bone. Loved the show and the clothes apart from Jason Wu, H&M and Isabel Marant. 


Cara Delevingne at Paris Fashion Week

This post will go on forever if I post all the inspirations and photos from every show I like. lol lol.
go to my pinterest: http://pinterest.com/chiayil/



No comments: