Monday, March 25, 2013

Nine: Nine Times Time Travel

It's been a long time since I share the dramas I watch here. And this is totally impulsive. haha.
I just started this drama like 2 hours ago and I feel that this drama is too underrated! Must be promoted!

chinese name: 九回时间旅行, in case you wanna go download or something. haha


I saw the introduction on this drama quite some time ago but the poster did not attract me at all.
 lol *points above. hahaha. 
But then, I was feeling experimental tonight so I start watching this. AND also mainly because HyungSik from ZEA is one of the main characters, well not main lah, but he acts as the younger version of this guy.  
The time travel is so unique, not like any other cliche time travel dramas and I cannot wait for more episodes! 
Don't know why there are always underrated good dramas.  
Hence, go go go. go watch it! 

I stopped Yawang for a while already, cannot stand the drama and that evil woman. 
Then, That Winter, The Wind Blows is good as well, but doesn't give me that kind of want-more feeling. I only love the KimBum parts. teehee.



No comments: