Friday, April 05, 2013

130321 Little People

Took a lot of photos of myself on that day. haha Just because I super lovee this shirt!



me.

and my forever thin sister. wahhh 




 I wanna change my hairstyleeee. but howww. whattt. why my fringe won't go all the way sideways and show my forehead :( and I tried to part my hair differently but I look nothing but dumb. loll




 THESE CHEESE FRIES OMG

pattern cheh cheh. a lot of white walls green walls at home. 








sending you a hug just because you tolerated all the way through my pictures. hahaha

4 comments:

mIDorE said...

May I know where do you get the little people shirt. It's so nice.

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

from Taobao.com :D

mIDorE said...

Are you still keep the code? Thanks :)

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.10.83.5mC9a8&id=21678976802