Thursday, June 20, 2013

130512 130513 KL Day 2 & 3

Day 2 consists of Mid Valley, The Gardens and Steamboat at Restoran Yuen Buffet Steamboat .

Sushi Zen every single time at Mid Valley/ The Gardens





steamboat at Restoran Yuen where people actually queue and wait and snatch for their chicken wings. Tasted it, not worth queueing. LOL. and I like bbq stuff so their steamboat don't have bbq ehhhh. Penang steamboat still better lah like that. haha
----
Day 3: Sunway Pyramid and spent half a day at the airport because flight delayed from 3pm to 7pm -__-


Sunway Pyramid. I got wavy hair that day, I mean only in this picture with this angle.... :O If only my hair can be like that everyday. Like the angmo wavy style. I appreciate my hair too much to use salt spray :/




panorama using sister's phone. hahah the middle me lost my legs. like floating. 

 Lunch

 Bliss 33 at USJ 2. There's so many choices on the menu and the food is good! 


Subang airport. Starbucks. 

signs of wrinkles..



No comments: