Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Now You See Me



I just watched this movie today with my cousins Denis and Vivienne who came to visit. This movie is wayyy better than I expected. It's so freaking awesome like oh my god. The effects and everything and the plot. I love it! and I recommend you to watch in 2D so the effects are super clear and amazing. 
I love the cast as well! Jesse Eisenberg def looked way better than in The Social Network and Dave Franco, brother of James Franco is so cute. lol lol. 

And I suggest you don't watch the trailer before you watch this movie. If not the wow factor might be reduced. I saw the trailer quite some time ago so I forgot all about it. I just know that I have to watch this movie. haha. 
Thumbs up! Very awesomee. Even better if you don't know anything about this movie and go watch it. It will  really really surprise you in so many ways. 

I still haven't watch The Great Gatsby! I have to! but blame school holidays, I hate getting into the traffic jam to get to Gurney Plaza. and it's not showing in Queensbay. :/

Did I mention I watched Fast and Furious 6 too? It's good as well. but I think I like this movie more. lol idk if it's because I'm being bias as I just watched this hours ago and the after effects are still in my head. haha. 

1 comment:

LuPorTi said...

Oh? Really nice ah? My friend have just introduce this movie to me and ask me to watch it.