Monday, June 24, 2013

Titleless


While memorizing/ preparing for one of the most pointless subjects ever on Wednesday, I hereby show you Yoona and Jessica. so prettyyy. from Jessica's weibo account.

And I wished I wrote more comments on the evaluation of this coming subject because ahhh so frustrated and speechless. Sometimes, schools really need to think thoroughly about their exams structure and think about what students will gain from it. Because honestly, I gain nothing other than memorizing and forcing everything into my brain and put everything on luck because it's like a random lucky draw and see which question is going to come out. Worse even, knowing that there's no one who is gonna be able to finish the paper on time. Statically impossible.

Nevermind, it's gonna be the last exam of my student life.
byebye. goes back to torturing self.

1 comment:

JAMES KHOO said...

OMGGGGGG <3 <3 <3