Monday, July 15, 2013

130704 Genting Highlands

Genting and KL in the previous week with family. 
There are a lot of pictures in this post and I'm planning to split it into two posts.
Then you would ask why am I posting so many photos even when some aren't that good. Point is, my blog is important for me to keep track and be like a diary of my life. so yeah, I tend to put more photos on travel blog posts, to remember. 

On the way...




no dogs sign

the sign/location spot when you know you are going into Genting Highlands!

my favourite ride. I can sit this for as many times possible because it's so funnnn. 
Like playing a swing but you don't have to put any effort into it and just enjoy the wind breeze. haha
Not even scary okay, why some people scared. nooo.

pattern.



must sit romantic rides. LOL LOL


pattern no.2 

Spinner spinner! I tried the spinner-alike thing in Hong Kong's Ocean Park years ago and it's so lame like seriously. so sloww and so low. they should come here and have a look at Genting's.

this pic is pretty awesome. haha like randomly chilling on top. 

spot us in the sky.



---
will continue part 2 tomorrow! :) so many more pictures to go!

No comments: