Tuesday, July 16, 2013

WGM



Before I proceed to updating the part 2 of my vacation. 

I want to share this video with everyone! hahaha. 
Even if you don't usually watch We Got Married or you do but don't watch JinWoon and JunHee couple, you should watch this 14 minutes video. lol lol lol. 
I lovee this couple and they are so natural after a few episodes of WGM. Look at the photos they took during the photoshoot. So gorg! 
and they are so sweet. heeee <3

---
To those who don't know what We Got Married is...
It's a reality show where two idols or one idol one actress or whichever celebrity gets paired up and they carry out a virtual marriage lifestyle on the show. They have houses and everything. Some couples aren't that natural because they are shy/ don't know each other before the show/ unnatural/ immature. loll
Usually one couple will be together for like from 6 months to 18 months or almost 2 years. 

I have watched a lot of couples since 2008. The list here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_Got_Married
I introduced this show to a lot of friends and they love it. So I suggest you try. haha. and pick the couple you like to watch. 
There's SNSD, Suju, SHINee, f(x), 2PM.. and a lot more. 

eng subs here: http://www.kshownow.net/

1 comment:

Tingy said...

try WGM Global, its good too :)