Monday, September 02, 2013

Mortal Instruments: City of Bones

I just watched the movie! Super late I know. So glad we have a holiday today and I got to use my Curtin student card which is without an expiry date. Haha. So let's see how long I can still pretend that I'm a student.

I was in a dilemma between Elysium and Mortal Instruments but I chose this in the end because of Godfrey Gao. *points below. HAHA
Very realistic me. Seriously a big fan of him ever since I watched his first taiwan drama years ago.
Friends and I are like super excited because he got his big Hollywood chance/debut.

The movie was quite nice.
I didn't expect much other than seeing my big crush. But the story was nice, fantasy sort of movie, where you have vampires, angels, demons, warlocks, witches, werewolves.

I think I'm gonna read the books to know what happens next! and then wait for the next movie! (currently still suffering from the long wait for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.... and another longer wait for Divergent...)




First picture must be him of course. lol lol him as Magnus Bane.



Jamie Campbell Bower felt so familiar until I realized he actually acted in Twilight. lol

She's so beautiful! UK literally produces the most gorgeous actresses. lol.



Well, gotta head out again to meet some friends! till then!

No comments: