Saturday, November 09, 2013

Ender's Game



I went to watch Thor 2 yesterday, still using my student card (not sure how long I will still look like a student). lol. Then met up with Jenny to continue my next movie: Ender's Game. We got complimentary passes so it's a win! Because the movie is nice! And now I will have to go read the books, because I want to know what happens next. haha
The reviews on the books are really good!
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/375802.Ender_s_Game

I like the movie's concept, though I hope they can show more of the trainings and technologies, things like that. The effects are so nice! Totally my type of movie. lol.
I actually got more hyped about this movie than Thor. Or maybe just because Thor is not one of my fave superheroes. I like Loki....

Then I realized that the pair of blue eyes looked so familiar. He's Asa Butterfield! He's the clear blue eyed boy in Hugo! He's Hugo!

So everyone, go watch Ender's Game! As usual, I don't talk about movie plots on my blog, so no spoilers :D


Also, watched another movie of Asa Butterfield: The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas. One of those must watch movies. It takes place during the Holocaust when Jews were prisoned at camp. I cried so badly :(  it's such a good movie.. from a little boy's perspective. absolutely stunning. 


No comments: