Wednesday, December 25, 2013

131224 Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all!
I wanted to type some quote like sentences here but.. no inspiration at the moment.
Btw, if you are bored and want to watch a Christmasy movie. 
Go search for The Santa Clause (1994). 
Favourite Christmas movie, favourite childhood movie, watched again yesterday and still love it. 


My favourite pic is the one at top right.

 Hellos

----
Lunarich for Christmas Eve lunch with mum! :D


 Spaghetti Carbonara

 Spaghetti with Salmon and Dill


--
Queensbay afterwards.
Cousin came. 
Captions to the minimum because I'm somewhat sleepy right now. 
And this post is scheduled because I'm not really sure what I will be doing tomorrow. As in on 25th.





-----
The night of 23rd. BBQ and Steamboat with relatives.

yo sis.

 that smiley face creeps me out, every single time.










No comments: