Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Ginta Lapina

I was browsing through tfs to pin editorial and street style photos to my pinterest, and I thought why not post some pics of models I like on my blog. Starting off with Ginta, because she has quite a lot of editorials recently and she's one of my faves!

The tough part is choosing which pictures to post, it's like if you ask me to pick my favourite korean idols' pictures. Literally impossible to pick.

Quick intro: She's a Latvian model, born in 1989. 
Not one of the young ones nowadays, but I still really like her. 
If you think you never see this face before, you are wrong, because she's the model on La Senza posters. Yep, she's the one at Queensbay mall's La Senza. lol.


Follow The Sun

Harper’s Bazaar (UK) - January 2014





Art Throb

Allure (USA) - February 2014





H&M Lookbook
Picked one with a sweater a like. heh

 H&M; super cute!




perfection.


omggg


Vogue Brazil

street style pics! I know I have a lot of her street style photos, but I cannot find them now. ughh.






and lastly, my favourite photo of her. <3



No comments: