Sunday, October 18, 2015

140823 Fujifilm Workshop

What a long-ago-post... 
After I was done with my CPA exam, of course I wanted to continue updating my blog because I still find interesting stuff from my old blog posts from time to time. Hence, definitely, no matter how long these posts are dated back, I still try to update as much as I can. Partly also because I love editing photos heh. :)

Back to the topic, this was from a Fujifilm Workshop in Penang I attended not long after I bought my Fuji XT1. :)




Had an opportunity to try this Fujifilm XF 10-24mm f/4 R OIS Lens.
I will always love wide lens but knowing that I don't have that much opportunity to really utilize it (as mostly I'm in low light situation...) So yeah..


Nevertheless, was happy I got to try it out. Look at this amazing-ness!

They also provided us Fuji mirrorless cameras to try them out. XE-2 is a pretty good one too!







Hoping that one day I can own one of these compacts. Not sure if I will ever...




No comments: