Saturday, December 12, 2015

151107 Dell Charity Run & Family Day

Here's a quick update about the annual Charity Run and Family Day.
As usual, I was volunteering as the road marshall and also had time to enjoy all the booths that were there. Best part is, they were all for free.

Shall caption along the way, enjoy the pics!
2013: http://cychiayi.blogspot.my/2013/12/131019-penang-dell-charity-run-family.html
2014: At the bottom of this post as I realize that I never posted them on my blog...

I was waiting for the airbrush tattoo the whole time. Flower power? haha

Early in the morning after registration.

Race start!

Penang Hop on Hop off bus

My must-have pic with mascots every year.



Game room.

Got free manicure as well!

Sister and I both got the same rose :)



Too cool! I wasn't even aware of this tech in Dell PCs before this...


Sleek!

Barney again!!!! Barney was there during my first year as well. 

We were the first customers at the photo booth. The uncle asked us to help test his machine. haha


These are taken with my XiaoYi sports camera :)





My office cube :D



2014














No comments: