Thursday, July 07, 2016

160423 Fish & Chips

Appreciating the long weekend holidays this month. 
Binge watching Silicon Valley. 
And also, following the korean dramas - Doctors, Wanted and Uncontrollably Fond.

Currently reading a promising book - "An Ember in the Ashes" after finishing "And Then There Were None" by Agatha Christie. So I'm really happy to have 2 good books in a row, hard to come by, trust me.  


On the weekend of my birthday in April, my boyf made fish & chips for me. :)
It was so so good. The homemade fries especially!



To continue on, the weekend itself, we also went to Eastern Wishes for my favourite dishes.



The gift Win Nee gave me. It's actually a stamp with my name on it.

Just sharing a random picture of Tom Yum Mee from Xuan Feng.

And the best chocolate drink ever --> Chek Hup 3 in 1 KoKoo Hot Chocolate

View from G-Hotel Kelawai rooftop






No comments: