Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Hello!

Hello!
I have never left my blog abandoned for this long before, and this blog is with me for 11 years now, crazy! I know!
It has been 4 months now and a lot has happened.

I moved to Singapore at the end of March, still working with Dell but Dell Singapore. I realize a lot of people never expected me to leave the country, well well surprise surprise. 
I will share some more soon as I intend to get back to blogging. 

I have a whole bunch of excuses for not coming on here for the past 4 months. I first confirmed my move to Singapore at the end of December, since then I was busy packing, busy getting ready and busy with work (mostly work). Then when I moved here I was so tied up with studying for my 5th CPA Australia paper. 

I just completed it last Friday so finally now I feel so much better and happier. Glad that I can finally do the things that I want to do. :)

To be honest, another reason why I neglected my blog so much ever since I started working a couple years back is because you see things differently after you step into the grown up world. People at work comments on everything, judges you on every single thing you do. And having a blog out there that someone may stumble upon it anytime made me feel so insecure.

I will think about what I will update here in future as I was considering to turn this blog private... We will see.. I don't think anyone is reading my blog anymore. Haha! The world has evolved, our attention span has shorted and we only want to scroll on Instagram and Facebook now. 

Till then!

No comments: